Adobe’s Mike Jackson Interviews Cook County CIO Dr. Bala Hota
At the 2012 ACO / Health IT Strategies Summit, Adobe’s Mike Jackson interviewed Dr. Bala Hota, CIO of Cook County Health and Hospital System (CCHHS). Dr. Hota presented his work at with the Illinois Waiver Demonstration Project, in which CCHHS took on a 100k+ Medicaid population ahead of the 2014 federal Medicaid expansion, at our Fall 2012 Accountable Care and Health IT Strategies Summit.
Mike Jackson has covered several other of our events for Adobe’s Government Bits blog and links to those interviews are available below:
- Where’s The Real Value In Health Data
- Health Payers and Providers Ease Into the Era of Accountable Care
- Newly Launched Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform Reforms the Experience of Accessing Healthcare
- Congratulations on Deploying Your Health Insurance Exchange… Does It Work?
- Customer Experience Management for Health and Human Services Agencies… What’s In It For Me?