The Healthcare Stimulus Exchange (HSX) takes the stimulus discussion out of Washington and into the regional provider networks where the promise of EMR and ‘meaningfull use’ will be fulfilled.
San Francisco is the host city for the Western region Healthcare Stimulus Exchange Program and will deliver the latest information from Washington as the strategy and details are being finalized. You will also hear from leading regional organizations that have already embarked on their healthcare IT and Information exchange strategies and will be sharing their approaches and early successes.
- Receive pragmatic and actionable overview of Federal Policy, currrent regional activities and strategies that are underway
- Understand the nuts and bolts of incentive payments, certification criteria for ‘meaningful use’.
- Understand the status of ‘meaningful use’ and how it will effect payment opportunities
- Leading Health Systems and Group Clinics n your region demonstrate how they are adapting their EHR and HIE strategies fro maximum benefit from the ARRA incentives
- Understand the RHIO/HIE perspective, business models and stakeholder development programs
- Understand the standards and interoperability road map for health information exchange and what hospitals and physicians need to do to achieve provide meaningful use
- Understand the expanded security and privacy requirements (HIPAA) under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)?
- What are resources available from the Regional Health IT Extension Centers to support my EHR investment and roll out?
- Access the ‘Stimulus Solution Center’ to download solution briefs and make appointments with HSX sponsor organizations
CIOs, CFOs, CMIOs, CNIOs, Clinical Informatics,Chief Administrator, VP IT, Director IT, Project Managers, Practice Leaders
Healthcare Systems, Group Clinics, HIEs/RHIOs, Federal & State Government, Community/Teaching Hospitals, US Dept. of Veterans Affairs, Group Practices
My HSX San Francisco: Regional Leadership Network
Plan to meet colleagues in advance of the event through the My HSX San Francisco Regional Leadership Network. After the event you will be able to follow up, share ideas and strategies, fully utillizing the most current information that you have gleaned.
Subscribe to My HSX to receive an invitation to join the San Francisco Regional Leadership Network discussion groups.
State of the Stimulus
The Healthcare Stimulus Exchange in collaboration with it’s research partners will publish a series of regional State of the Stimulus White Papers in preperation for the Healthcare Stimulus Events. These will examine the impact of the Stimulus incentives and take a practical look at local and regional strategies being deployed by some leading organisations and trendsetters.
Subscribe to My HSX to receive complimentary access to the State of the Stimulus Series.