eHEALTH INITIATIVE Annual Conference HITC Subscribers Receive $100 off Registration!
eHealth Initiative’s Annual Conference will occur January 28-29, 2014 at the Omni Championsgate in Orlando Florida. The conference will bring together leaders from key stakeholder groups, including provider, pharma, vendor, clinician, lab, consumer, etc., to discuss the future state of healthcare and the innovation needed to navigate the road to healthcare delivery transformation. The event will highlight some of the greatest best practices in healthcare innovation, and address where innovation, information and new economic and care delivery models meet the patient of the future. Participants will leave with a better sense of the pending impact of new technology and innovation.
If you have questions about the conference or are interested in participating please contact Megan Meehan at Megan.email@example.com
DISCUSSION TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Value-Based Care: Using Health IT to Improve Quality and Reduce Costs
- Disruptive Innovations in Data and Technology: Lessons Learned from Other Industries
- Improving Quality Measurement with Health IT
- Innovations in Payment and Care Delivery
- Transforming the Health Insurance Industry with Information, Innovation and Technology
- Leveraging Analytics to Support Population Health
- Protecting Vulnerable Populations
- Privacy and Security: Challenges and Best Practices