Fall 2012 Accountable Care & Health IT Strategies Summit: Accountable Care Implementation Roundtables
As the era of accountable care moves forward, states that had previously held a conservative position around the implementation of state run health insurance exchanges are now examining how their states will be affected as reform is fully implemented. Additionally, hospitals and health systems who waited out the election to see if President Obama would be re-elected are now beginning to recognize that healthcare reform, including new technology adoption, accountable care strategies, population health management, and the implementation of value-based care, will continue to roll out under the provisions of the 2010 Patient Protection and Accountable Care Act.
Our Fall 2012 Accountable Care and Health IT Strategies Summit will bring together some of the leading innovators from across the US to share their best practices and professional experiences implementing strategies for accountable care.
At our Accountable Care Implementation Roundtables, ACO, Health System and Medical Group representatives will be available to connect with conference attendees over breakfast at assigned tables to discuss their organization’s Accountable Care and HIT Implementation strategy. This is a critical session for organizations to problem solve in a collaborative environment and to provide information on current and planned RFPs, projects, opportunities and challenges they are facing in achieving organizational goals.
Roundtable leaders include:
- Steven Bernstein, MD, Director, Quality Management Program, University of Michigan Health System : Performance analytics: integrating clinical, financial, and administrative data
- Heather Orth, RN, BSN, MBA, Director of Accountable Care, Deaconess Health System: Implementing a chronic disease management model to support patient-centered care
- Ken Gross, Director of Research and Evaluation, Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers: Clinical risk stratification and predictive modeling
- Steve Krebs, MD, CMO, Physician Health partners: Unification in Messaging in an ACO Environment
- Annette Kaja, Director of Clinical Improvement, ProHealth Solutions: Care coordination and population health management
- Dorian Seamster, Chief Quality Officer, CalHIPSO: Developing a Data Analytics platform for safety net providers as business planning/sustainability for a Regional Extension Center