Learn how to build the HIT Infrastructure for the PCMH and ACOs
The EHR is necessary but not sufficient
Charles Deshazer, VP Medical Informatics, Quality and Transformation at Dean Health System will present a pre-conference workshop for attendees to learn about 'How to build the HIT infrastructure for the Patient Centered Medical Home and Accountable Care Organizations' focussing around:
- Impact of current and expected government initiatives
- HIT requirements for the PCMH and ACOs
- Best practice for managing the data lifecycle
- Understanding 'big data' analytics
- Key strategies to implement the necessary HIT infrastructure
Dean Health System is an active member of The Patient Centered Primary Care Collaborative(PCPCC) – a co-sponsor of the 2012 Accountable Care and Health IT Strategies Summit Jan 17-19, Miami FL.
2012 Accountable Care and Health IT Strategies Summit – Jan 17-19 Miami, FL.
What can you expect: High level keynotes around policy and technology innovation, critical insights from HIT strategists and implementers, pointed debates on the future direction of healthcare and HIT.